Porsche Cars North America - Worst car worse experience terrible service department

Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We purchased this car last year we have been in the course service department and Porsche car lot 20 times since we've purchased the vehicle we've had it serviced multiple Ty for the same reasons we've had it escalated they've put us in several loaner vehicles the loaner vehicle they gave us broke down they left us In the middle of nowhere picked up their car and told us to uber home We bought a certified car and the car has broken down every month since we purchased it do not buy the Porsche Panamera 4S We have put in several complaints with all of the departments at no response they keep telling us bringing the car in this much is normal the car needs or you every 300 to 500 miles they say that's normal We have asked for records for the car servicing I could not get it until I put in a complaint with the general manager my car has been in the service department longer than I've actually been able to drive it In the past 12 months at had service engine light on 4 times I have had oil consumption 8 times I've had oil sensor replaced twice I have had coils replaced brake problems rotor problems Default lights don't work default gas not working and more service lights and I've ever seen in any other vehicle this car has been a true nightmare my husband's dream car turn into his worst nightmare he saved up for 2 years to purchase this vehicle and bought it certify and never gets to drive it Porsche has yet to even apologize let alone compensate their answer is for us to buy a another car and start our payments all over again with no discounts

Product or Service Mentioned: Porsche Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Porsche Cars North America - Dear Porsche “In case you care”

Dear Porsche “In case you care”, We bought our cayenne in 2011 brand new. We had many options to buy but we wanted the best brand.

Unfortunately, we never had a good experience with it. The latest episode happened today April 26, 2017. My wife was driving the car when all the electric system went crazy while she was driving, she finally was able to pull safely on the highway. When she tried to turn off the car, the car didn't respond and she could not remove the key from the ignition.

She continued to drive the car to reach to the closet Porsche dealer. We were told that the ignition switch is bad and need to be replaced. But the bigger surprise when the technician was told by Porsche support that a control need to be replaced in the steering column otherwise the car will be get immobilized. We were told that never happened before according to Porsche.

We asked the dealer to fix it. The car is being fixed at the dealer but my wife is not comfortable driving the car anymore. I don't blame here. But it did not stop there.

I called 1-800 Porsche to alert them that could have been a major disaster on the highway for my family and maybe they need to look into it for the sake of other people. The conversation with "Tracy" from 1-800 Porsche went ok till she said " Unfortunately, if you want to own the brand, you have to be mentally prepared to pay $3000 to fix it on a drop of a hat". That did it for me. I can assure I will never buy the brand again no matter how much I love the engineering of it.

If you care about your brand, you better look into these software issues and maybe you can save someone's life.

Sincerely "You lost a customer today" J.A. from New Jersey

Product or Service Mentioned: Porsche Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: See full description attached.

Porsche Cars North America - Poor customer service

if you buy any Porsche car and you want to ship it to any country in the world Porsche car north America customer service will give you hard time. and the will not give you any information the don't want you to ship the car you become their enemy You have world wide warranty bout when you go to the dealer outside of USA the don't honor the warranty i am not recommending to buy any Porsche if you have any problem with the cars you are on your own the will not service your car we should boycott this product (Porsche) and don't buy it this company need to know when you buy Porsche you can take it any place in the world and receive service under the warranty p.s in the web site of Porsche it said that you have world wide warranty

Product or Service Mentioned: Porsche Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: honor your world wide warranty .

Saxton 4x4 - Bloody discusting!! Shouldn't be trading!!

Bought a Porsche Cayenne 6 weeks ago, paid £30k cash, had it 3 days and things started to go wrong, took it back to them to fix, after taking it back and forth to them it ended up going to Porsche in London where I was to,day saxton it would have to go, where it was fixed properly, not bodged by saxton again, ended up costing me another £5k, saxton refusing to pay it as it wasn't authorised!! How many phone calls and emails did you want me to make to get it authorised!!!

Been pushed from pillar to post!

No one willing to help,Treated like s**t from the minute I handed my money over. STAY AWAY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Porsche Car.

I didn't like: Being robbed of my money.

Saxton 4x4 - What a joke

Chelmsford,Essex
2.0

put a deposit on a Porsche back in February still waiting 6 weeks later no returned calls no after sales care , I've been doing all the chasing for a car that not even ready for the road so now I've cancelled it trying get my deposit back still waiting getting fob off with excuses all the time next step legal action !!! my advice do your homework and check the vehicle thoroughly make sure every think works as it should !!

I wished I read the reviews first then id know what to look for

needless to say I wont be making any recommendations to this company !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Porsche Car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Porsche Cars North America - Simple Review #1459959233

Barranquilla,Atlantico
1.6
Turnaround Time

Submitted a complaint to Porsche Na never received a response

Dealerships are arrogant and rip you off despite having 13% margin in a new 911

After driving 30 Porsche in Germany and USA I switch to either i8 or Anh gt s

Good luck with that attitude if the evconmy goes sour